Sunday, March 10, 2013

happy march

Why, hello again!
 
 Happy March! It's beginning to be my favorite time of the year when everything smells fresh and flowers start to poke out of the ground and the temperature is always in the mid to upper sixties. Well, in a perfect world it would be. Anyhow, as spring comes around (bringing with it my koff, koff *less* favorite holiday, Passover) I am inexplicably unable to sit still. I want to do stuff to go places, to play tennis... Which is hard when I have homework.
 
Anyhow, that was all a 'well-you-see-what-had-happened-was' excuse for my infrequent posting. A true excuse  but an excuse... so to make up for it: i am sending pictures of my
 5 things this week.

1. Leonardo DiCaprio

 
It's really all my friend from schools fault. She is a true fan girl and thus, I am too. We obviously have far too much time on our hands.

2. Fresh Flowers
 

 Fresh flowers are self explanatory... and i want some.

3. Cute Dresses

 Springtime makes me crave pastels, chiffon, billows, ruffles, and cute belts.

4. Tennis

 Although I've never actually played (I tried one time and my instructor never showed up...so then I stopped), I have a racket and pink tennis balls. I stared getting spring fever and need to go do something. Why not try tennis?

5. Being 'artsy'

I made this during the winter, but lately, like exercise, I've been craving being artsy and putting my creativity to use. It hasn't quite happened yet... but it will. eventually.


 What are your 5 things? What are you craving?


6 comments:

  1. i love fresh flowers! xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to join your fun blog and be your third lucky follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. delighted to have you and to follow your blog right back :)
      Ari

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Wow sorry so many typos! you're such a talented blogger, love you!<3


      xo

      emily

      Delete

your comments make my day. keep on leaving them!