Sunday, June 2, 2013

my number one, this week

So it is finally that time of year when I get to pull out the gorgeous floral dresses that make my wardrobe so light and airy. I have to admit, this is one of my favorite parts of May ever!
 
 
this week has seen me especially loving this gorgeous dress that reminds me of sweet peas and roses.

 
There is something so fantastic about an interesting back and such a subtle hi-low style. in a really light fabric... love it!

[dress by 'mine...']
 
Whats your warm weather staple dress?
 
xoxo,
Ari

3 comments:

  1. OMG....I LOVE your dress! It's so feminine, elegant, springy, and unique!! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty!

    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day. keep on leaving them!